The Amsterdam Investor Forum hosted by ABN AMRO Clearing
ABN AMRO Clearing will be hosting the Amsterdam Investor Forum on 14 September at the Gustav Mahlerlaan. This forum will focus on opportunities and challenges in investing in the commodity and alternative areas. This event will be a strategic meeting place for Institutional Investors and (Alternative) Investment Managers to exchange information.
Various panel discussions will be held with key people from the industry discussing following subjects;
Energy & Commodities
– How to effectively invest in the energy and commodity markets
Trend Following / Global Macro
– Why these funds are so large and can their returns continue?
High Velocity / Algorithmic Trading
– A source of sustainable alpha for investors or just market making participants?
– Why investors returned to alternative investments after 2008 and what you expect them to deliver
Keynote speakers ao:
- Bob Greer – Executive VP of PIMCO
- Anthony Ward – Co-founder of Armajaro Asset Management
- Tim Schuler – Portfolio Manager and Investment Strategist for the Permal Group
The full agenda (pdf) is available.
Wednesday 14 September
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10
1082 PP Amsterdam
For more information please contact Laura de Haan
News & Views
26 June 2013
June edition of What's Next?
4 June 2013
ESMA published updated Q&A
23 May 2013
Japanese Financial Industry
3 May 2013
Announcement new CEO Chicago office
19 March 2013
Satisfied customers are what matters most!
13 March 2013
15 Januar1y 2013
ABN AMRO Clearing publishes agenda Amsterdam Investor Forum
14 January 2013
Withholding Tax changes in Belgium
10 January 2013
ABN AMRO Clearing awarded in Asia Pacific
9 January 2013
Update - Financial Transaction Tax (Italy)
21 December 2012
Expansion of markets in Asia Pacific