Collateral Management Forum 2012, Vienna
The Regulatory challenges and Market development had a great Impact on Collateral Management during the past few years. The introduction of EMIR , the Dodd-Frank Act, reforms in OTC Derivatives, the introduction of Central counterparty Clearing as well as the Impact of Basel III have changed the approach of industry on how to value their collateral.
This event is specially organised to focus on the:
- Impact of changing regulatory environment on Collateral Management
- Understanding the Collateral Frameworks of the Eurosystem
- OTC derivatives & Central Clearing
- The impact on default in CCP environment
- How to economise margin management
- Enabling transparency by adapting Tri-party Collateral management solutions
- Technology integration and Utilisation of Collateral Outsourcing
- Integrating Basel III into Collateral Management
- Importance of Internal process efficiency on Collateral management
- Portfolio Reconciliation & dispute resolution and many others...
On September 6, our OTC Sales & Product Manager Alexander Jacobs will participate in a panel.
Click here for more details.